07530 361 886
VW T25 Camper for sale
1982 X Reg, 4 berth, high top with a 2 litre petrol air cooled engine, 4 speed, 130000 miles
Sleeps two up top and two on the pull down bed below
MOT until June 2019, last full service was 18th June 2018
‘Daisy’ is one of the last VW T25’s with an air cooled engine,
She runs like a dream, I’ve owned her for 3 years and have had 3 years of fun camping in her with my family
In the last 12 months I have
• Treated all panels with Waxoyl and treated underneath with Waxoyl underbody seal
• Insulated, soundproofed and carpeted the interior
• Fitted new units and SMEV 2 ring hob
• New leisure battery with spilt relay charging system so it charges as you drive and main battery.
• Fitted a 240v hook up with sockets, USB charging points and a 2KW electric heater built in for those chilly nights
• 12V LED lights and USB charging points
• The usual ¾ width rock and roll bed fitted with a very comfortable memory foam mattress
• Passenger swivel seat
• Fitted a dash tidy
• Detachable surf board table
She also comes with
• 3 rear seats with lap belts
• A massive amount of storage for all your camping gear
• A fitted towbar
Sale will also include
• An outdoor revolution oxygen movelite driveway Air awning, with pump, pegs, groundsheet and fitted carpet
• Thermal blinds
• Fiamma 3 bike rack
• Levelling blocks
She is in great condition for a 36 year old van and was resprayed by the previous owners and looks great. She has small amounts of seam rash, but other than that the bodywork is sound and very solid underneath.
Mechanically excellent and will happily sit at 55/60mph on the motorway and can confidently say it will get up any hill (eventually).
We have done around 6000 miles in her over the last 3 years, including the hills of North Wales and the Isles of White and she has been absolutely great.
IMPORTANT NOTICE / DISCLAIMER
The VW Camper Crazy web site is a listing site only. We cannot guarantee that anything listed on the site is as described. We suggest you make all sensible checks to reassure yourself that what you are buying is worth the price asked and that all the paperwork is in order. Whilst we make every effort to identify scam adverts before they are listed on the site, sometimes they get through. We suggest, as with most things relating to money that you use your common sense. If it looks too good to be true then it probably is! Under no circumstances should you part with any money without first physically seeing the vehicle and if any seller is asking for money to be sent first as a holding deposit, or for money to be lodged with a third party then it’s probably a scam. If you have any dealings with sellers where any of the above is true, or you suspect that an ad is suspicious please let us know at [email protected] (please include a link to the ad in question) and we will follow up the investigation.