East of England
Type 2 Crossover
We are sad to be parting from Myrtle. Sale is purely due to life being busy and not having enough play time!
• Located near Beccles, Suffolk.
• MOT until June
• Tax exempt
• Right Hand Drive
• 1600cc Engine
• Mileage 43850
• Engine coil thrower ignition – Allows a larger spark plug gap to be used which increases power, gives a smoother response and improves fuel economy.
• Scat dragfast gear shift for easier gear shifting – The quickest & most accurate VW shifter made – no more wandering to locate gear
• Oil temperature gauge.
• Brakes recently stripped and cleaned – Handbrake tightened.
• Chassis protected underneath by Gravitex
• She drops and uses very little oil
• Regularly serviced.
• Blue/cream (Myrtle was resprayed last year – we have a book showing photos of work and lots of receipts.)
• Fuel pipes and filter rerun outside of engine bay to lessen fire risk.
• Mk1 Jaguar front seats.
• Rear seat belts
• 12v fridge
• Campershak interior (There are several cupboards, a sink, gas hob & grill)
• 3/4 rock and roll bed
• 240v sockets for general use
• 12v socket for general use
• Bike rack
• Comes with awning and other extras to allow for immediate camping
• Comes with deluxe breathable winter cover, Spare wheel and wheel cover.
She turns heads wherever she goes.
IMPORTANT NOTICE / DISCLAIMER
The VW Camper Crazy web site is a listing site only. We cannot guarantee that anything listed on the site is as described. We suggest you make all sensible checks to reassure yourself that what you are buying is worth the price asked and that all the paperwork is in order. Whilst we make every effort to identify scam adverts before they are listed on the site, sometimes they get through. We suggest, as with most things relating to money that you use your common sense. If it looks too good to be true then it probably is! Under no circumstances should you part with any money without first physically seeing the vehicle and if any seller is asking for money to be sent first as a holding deposit, or for money to be lodged with a third party then it’s probably a scam. If you have any dealings with sellers where any of the above is true, or you suspect that an ad is suspicious please let us know at email@example.com (please include a link to the ad in question) and we will follow up the investigation.